The Awards Chair is responsible for the oversight of the various awards committee chairs, and the SIGGRAPH academy chair, and for organizing the Awards Luncheon at SIGGRAPH. The Chair is also responsible for coordinating publicity, and working with contractors on the Awards presentation portion of the SIGGRAPH conference. Finally, the Chair is responsible for ensuring that individual awards chairs follow a reasonable sequence of succession, particularly for ensuring that the rising chair for any committee is known before SIGGRAPH, so that they can be announced, and the retiring chair thanked during the awards ceremony.?
ACM SIGGRAPH Awards Committee Chair: John F. Hughes
Award Committee Chairs:
- Tom Funkhouser, Technical Awards Chair
- Alyn Rockwood, Outstanding Service Award Chair
- Sue Gollifer, Distinguished Artist Award Chair
- Ming Lin, Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award Chair
- Holly Rushmeier, ACM SIGGRAPH Academy Award Chair
- Mark Elendt, ACM SIGGRAPH Practitioner Award Co-Chair
- Natalya Tatarchuk, ACM SIGGRAPH Practitioner Award Co-Chair
- Erik Brunvand, Distinguished Educator Award Chair
View the ACM SIGGRAPH Awards page and award recipients here.