The Governance Committee ensures that the ACM SIGGRAPH structure, policies, and procedures are reflective of what we do, what we should be doing, and are the most effective and efficient possible. This committee discusses these issues and then makes recommendations to the Executive Committee who makes the final decision. These changes are incorporated in the ACM SIGGRAPH Bylaws or in the ACM SIGGRAPH Policy Guidelines found on the ACM SIGGRAPH Policies Page.?
Governance Committee Chair: Scott Owen
- Adam Bargteil - EC Director and Chair-elect of ACM SIGGRAPH
- Evan Hirsch - Communications Committee Chair
- Jessica Hodgins - President/Chair of ACM SIGGRAPH
- Corinne Price - Student Services Committee Chair
- Mikki Rose - Conference Advisory Group Chair
- Victoria Szabo - Digital Arts Committee Chair and Art Advisory Group Chair