Consider offering your talents, your creativity, and your skills to help push the boundaries of the computer graphics field, showcase new technologies, and awake new opportunities. Be at the center of activity and help lead the way into the next generation of computer graphics by volunteering for a conference committee or subcommittee.
As a conference volunteer, you will:
- Participate in decisions and strategic development for the conference
- Work with other dedicated, talented, inspirational leaders in the industry or academia
- Be instrumental in setting the conference vision
- Cultivate your management skills by identifying and leading a subcommittee and/or on-site volunteers
When you complete the following application form and select Volunteer, your responses will be forwarded to the conference organizers, including all current Conference Chairs.
Students please note: If you are interested in the conference Student Volunteer program, please do not use this form. See the SIGGRAPH 2020 Student Volunteers page, as students have their own application. This form is for conference committee and sub-committee applicants only.
CAG Chair and Conference Chair: CAG Chair and Conference Chair applications are handled separately from this form. Instructions for applying for either of these positions can be found at: CAG Chair or Conference Chair application procedures.
* RequiredRevised: November 2018